Friday, October 23, 2009

Movie/TV on DVD recommendations???

Well, I officially have bronchitis again. Blerg.

So, besides watching my Thursday shows and the latest episode of Glee on Hulu this weekend, I am looking for ideas of movies or TV shows that I can rent this weekend.

I plan to sit at home, eat Natalie's crock pot recipe (see the comments on my last blog), read (library here I come!), and watch TV/DVDs. That's it. If anyone wants to risk catching my disease by parking it on my couch next to me, lemme know. Especially if you can bring a movie I don't already own.

4 comments:

  1. The Wire

    Freaks n Geeks

    Hoop Dreams

    Feel better, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't judge me- Gilmore Girls. I started out hating it, then I loved to hate it, then I secretly liked it (while hating myself for liking it), now I just like it. But I still kind of hate Rory.

    When I am sick I also like watching 90's preteen movies like Heavyweights and Richie Rich with Macaulay Caulkin.

    Have you seen Cougartown? It's my favorite new show!

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, compared to the previous comments, I'm going to sound like a prude, but I just saw North & South (the BBC movie based on Elizabeth Gaskell's book) and it was DELICIOUS - in that BBC way, ya know? John Thornton is the new Mr. Darcy (swoon). Harder to find but totally worth it. Or just watch dumb reality TV like I do when I'm feeling blerg.

    ReplyDelete