Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer Resolutions

1. Make it to church three out of four Sundays per month.
2. Work out four times a week.
a. Michelle Obama arms...or at least no bat wing arm jiggle...
b. Best shape of my life
3. Use my bread machine once a week.
4. Go to the doctor for physical, check on knees, eye doctor, and dentist.
5. Get my date on.
6. Ocean Kayaking!!
7. read read read read read read read read read read read read
8. Have fun fun fun 'til her daddy takes the t-bird away.
9. If Getty happy hour exists, go to it.
10. Stroll & Savor
11. Free movies on the beach in Long Beach!
a. Harry & the Hendersons on July 14th

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could have fun fun fun till my daddy took the T-Bird away all summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom LOVED that movie, but she always called it "Henry and the Harrisons."

    P.S. Down with batwings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a summer resolution list. I had a summer to-do list, to begin, and I am sucking at it. Hard. So, like: tell me more about these movies on the beach, the long beach. And: Getty happy hour? Schwing!

    ReplyDelete