Sunday, June 8, 2008

Stream of consciousness.

Why is Lorrie Moore's collected works only available in the UK? Booo. Everything cool is in England.

The movie About a Boy is really good. I think, actually, even better than the book. It's a really good story about community and how people need each other. If I were a pastor, I would show a clip of it in my sermon.

I like church, especially Grace Brethren Long Beach.

I need to start packing. And go get a money order for my apartment. And bring in the garbage cans. And get things done other than sitting on the couch watching a movie I've seen a million times. So, adieu.

1 comment:

  1. My library doesn't even have her books. I have to request them from another library. Boo but I am doing it anyway...good luck with packing...I hate it.

    ReplyDelete