Thursday, May 7, 2009

Don't tell The Little Mermaid...

...but I think Mulan is my favorite Disney movie. I actually teared up today at the end when she goes home to her dad. And I love the songs. And her character, who does more than get rescued or fall in love.

Teaching China always makes me crave Chinese food.

The word of the day is sore. As in, "Ms. Fletcher has a sore throat." Or, "Ms. Fletcher has sore calves from jump roping yesterday." Or "Ms. Fletcher has sore shoulders from doing the four shoulder machines at the gym." And "If you think this blog is boring, you are sorely mistaken."

2 comments:

  1. you're so funny. i love your blog posts. (i haven't seen mulan.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a kid I always thought that one day I would live under the sea. I think this delusion was influenced more by Bedknobs and Broomsticks than The Little Mermaid but any underwater jam band was good in my book. I also thought that I would definitely visit space at some point before I died.

    ReplyDelete