Friday, February 6, 2009

Thoughts of the day...

1. I had a martini tonight called Hawaiian Sunrise (or maybe sunset?) at Yardhouse, and apparently Hawaii is delicious.

2. I am going to a drag show on Thursday night. Yessssss....

3. If a middle school student interviews you and asks a bunch of questions about retirement, and you are not planning on retiring this year after all, maybe you should speak up so they don't write an article about you and put it in the freakin' yearbook.

4. I am pretty damn assertive in the last few years. Boyfriend, administrator, random children in my school parking lot who look like they might throw a football at my car. I speak my mind.

5. It needs to stop raining so I can go running tomorrow morning. Who would have ever thought that I would speak that sentence?

6. I need to read two Flannery O'Connor short stories before Monday night. I am buying the book tomorrow. I have homework again, and I love it.

7. A girl from worked was shocked that I've never seen a stripper. "Haven't you had, like, a ton of friends get married?"  Yes, but I went to Biola. Who knew?

8. I started this list thinking it would only be a few items, but then when it grew I really want it to be ten.

9. My eyelids are heavy, my down comforter is warm, and my arms want to be under it and not typing anymore.

10. Good night.

1 comment: